Comfort and equipment:
- 2 spacious and separated cabins
- 2 en suite bathroom
- 2 outdoor deck areas
- ideal for two couples
- Indoor + outdoor steering positions
The Confort 900 DP is the ideal canal boat for two couples: the two cabins at each end of the boat are separated by a central living area ensuring privacy. Each cabin is spacious with around 2 metres headroom and has direct access to its en suite bathroom.
The central living area has a fully equipped kitchen with a wide variety of storage units.
Access to and from the boat is easy: there's a side door close to the steering position which is ideal for getting on and off the boat to work the locks; a front door leads to the front deck via a corridor that’s moulded into the hull for maximum safety; and a sliding bay window to the rear leads out on to the outdoor deck. A sunroof is also available.
New for 2016: in addition to the typical inside steering position our Confort 900 DP also has a second steering position outside on the back terrace of the boat.
Technical sheet :
- Maximum capacity : 7
- Capacity recommended : 4
- Lenght : 8.85 m
- Width : 3.40 m
- Cabins : 2 + saloon
- Double beds (140 x 190 cm) : 2 + 1 saloon
- Single bed (70 x 190 cm) : 1
- Bathroom / WC : 2
- Saloon : 9 m²
- Kitchen equipment : 220 L Fridge - freezer, 2 ring-hob oven
- Water tank capacity : 800 L
- Fuel tank autonomy : 14 days / 300 L
- Double steering position : Yes
- Other equipments : Garden furniture on request