Comfort and equipment:
- 4 cabins / 4 bathrooms
- Double steering positions – inside and out
- Bow thrusters
- Air conditioning
- Rear terrace and roof terrace: ideal for outdoor living with seating areas, outdoor kitchen, deck matresses and awning for shade
NEW FOR 2018: The OCTO Fly C from the Estivale range of canal boats is the largest in the fleet at 15 metres long. It is the flagship boat produced by the Nicols boatyard and despite being the longest it is easy to drive thanks to bow thrusters.
This canal barge offers four cabins and four bathrooms at the very highest comfort standards available on a boating holiday. The OCTO Fly C is fully equipped with a large fridge/freezer, hob and oven, TV with satellite antenna, radio / CD / MP3 player, shore supply of 220 volts and a generator to allow 220 volts power even while cruising. What’s more the canal boat has air conditioning for additional comfort which is especially welcome in warmer regions such as the Canal du Midi.
The boat has a covered rear terrace with table and chairs and access to the upper deck. Here there is a small dining area and outdoor kitchen in the shade underneath an awning. The second steering position and two deck matresses for sunbathing can also be found here.
As with all boats in the Estivale range, there is a swim ladder for easy on/off access and a deck shower.
What are you waiting for - to travel in unique style get on board the OCTO Fly C. No previous boating experience or a licence is needed.
- Maximum capacity: 10
- Recommended capacity: 8
- Length: 14.95 metres
- Width: 3.85 metres
- Number of cabins: 4 + saloon
- Double beds: 4 + saloon
- Single beds: 8 possible
- Bathroom & WC: 4
- Living room surface: 11 m²
- Equipment kitchen: Fridge 195 L (Freezer), 4 ring hob and oven, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Water tank capacity: 1050 L
- Fuel tank autonomy: 14 days / 270 L
- Double steering position: yes
- Others equipment: Radio / CD / MP3, TV with satellite dish, safe220 volt power dock onboard, bow thrusters, air conditioning, , outdoor tables and chairs and sun awning, bathing ladder, deck shower; Large superior deck with second steering position, outdoor kitchen/dining area and deck mattresses.